The plugin is designed to send e-mails via SMTP protocol.
The plugin use the Nodemailer library.
Double click on the plugin line to open the plugin properties window.
On the Parameters tab, complete the following fields:
1. Mail service – select from the list of available mail services.
2. Mail Server Address – the address of the server for sending mail (SMTP)
3. Mail Server Port – without encrypt:25. Port SSL: 465
4. The sender address. E-mails will be sent from this address.
5. Password – the password from the mailbox.
Press the button to call the Additional menu and select the item “Launch plugin”: