The MQTT Plugin is designed to work with equipment using the MQTT protocol.
Adding channels (devices)
Press the button to call the channel list and select “Channel List”:
Press the “+” button
In the channel properties window, fill in the following fields:
1. Channel number. Any number. Channel numbers should not be repeated.
2. Channel type. Choose from the list.
3. Topic. Subscription on the state. For example:/devices/power_status/controls/Vin
4. Device. Select from the list of available devices.
For channels of type DI and AI, nothing more is required.
For channels of type DO and AO on the “Commands” tab, the following fields must be filled in:
1. Command. Choose from the list.
2. Topic to control. For example: /devices/wb-gpio/controls/EXT1_R3A1/on
As a result, the following commands are sent to the broker, for example:
To turn on: /devices/wb-gpio/controls/EXT1_R3A1/on 1
To turn off: /devices/wb-gpio/controls/EXT1_R3A1/on 0