intraHouse Cherry Versions
- Fixed bug when running scripts from the schedule
Xiaomi Plugin - v0.0.31 (25.12.18)
Added parameters in plugin settings:
- Set the time for automatic movement reset.
- The ability to optionally add additional channels: battery level, power, final power, time of the latest data.
- New Scripting API https://ih-systems.com/en/command_list/. The previous API also remains operational.
- When changing the language, the server is restarted
- Added the ability to change the tab title in the authorization window
- Fixed bug when logging in to one session with another login.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
HTTP-Client Plugin - v0.0.4 (16.11.18)
Published HTTP-Client plugin. It is intended for reading HTTP information from devices and resources in the local network and the Internet. Requirements for the version of the intraHouse system – not lower than 4.4.3
- Fixed inversion actuators
- Improved strategies for storing data in the database. Saving in the database with a filter for the period (along with saving when changing with account of the delta, added the ability to save the selected or calculated value for the period: average, min, max, min & max)
- Added implementation of the concept of smart plugins. Smart plugin fully forms the structure of channels, including hierarchical (parent-child)
- Added the ability to edit tables with parent-child properties
- Fixed a problem with the search when adding a device
- Fixed problem with closing device properties
- Added the ability to disable parent styles in the HTML widget
- Added the ability to manage caching of the device image (relevant for images with animation)
- Added the ability to scale the control buttons in the Charts and Timeline widgets
- Added the ability to display the user name in the UI. System information widget – User name
- Added a new log – connecting users to the system.
P2P plugin- v1.0.1 (26.10.18)
P2P plugin update.
- Added the ability to use the List of mnemonic schemes in the Navigator
- Added ability to download images from zip archive
- Fixed a bug and added functionality in column plots (sum, min, max)
Telegram Plugin - v0.0.6 (26.09.18)
Telegram plugin published. Designed to send messages from the intraHouse system to the Telegram messenger.
- Added a flag to hide the Enable / Disable buttons in the device menu
- Lists of screen selections, menemes, maps, etc. in PM are sorted by name
- CCTV widget. Added error handling when connection is lost
- Report widget added
- Updated device selection field
Plugin MQTT - v0.0.8 (18.09.18)
Plugin MQTT published. Provides work with various devices under the MQTT protocol
- Windows support for intraHouse Pro and Scada versions
- Windows support for the intraHouse Lite version
- Fixed bug when installing CCTV widget on the screen
- Fixed bug with selecting devices in channels
- Added the ability to automatically switch the screen when idle for a specified time
- Added the ability to make an entry in the database from the script
- Added the ability to pass parameters to the script (from a button, for example)
- Fixed bug loading plugins menu.
- Added command menu in the plugin debugger
- CCTV bugs fixed
- Channel editing errors fixed
- Added mechanism for localization of plugins
- The schedule adds the ability to launch device actions and group operations
- Исправлена ошибка – не сохранялась уставка аналоговых устройств при перезагрузке сервера
- Fixed CCTV widget logic, added the ability to switch cameras through the Navigator widget
- Fixed bug when linking device to channel
- Added localization – switching the language of the interface.
- The schedule adds the ability to run at dawn/sunset
- Added system parameters for latitude-longitude for dawn / sunset operation
- Added display of the CPU temperature in the system information
- Added AUTO-REAVTO mechanism (aon / aoff commands, reset and auto recovery with manual switching)
- A debugger has been added in the “Working scripts” section. Active timers and listeners are displayed for the active script
- Added the “System Information” widget
- Updated “Clock” widget
- Added support for a new line in the primitive “Text”
- Added mechanism for working with the device property – “Auto”. For example, if the lamp was turned off manually (not from the script), a clock icon appears on the lamp icon. This means that the automatic mode of the luminaire is suspended.
- Fixed an issue for searching and selecting items from lists.
- Fixed an issue with setting the color of the image on the buttons.
- Added mechanism for running scripts on a schedule.
- Added a device log in the user interface.
- Added flags for analog values out of range (skip, error)
- Added the mechanism of composite channels (state, control – different channels, often used for impulse control)
- The mechanism of rounding of analog values (actual for pulse counters) is changed.
- Fixed a bug when selecting devices during linking to channels.
- Fixed a bug that occurred if non-existent modules were included in the list of plug-ins.
- Added the ability to run the script from the interface button
- Added the ability to test a simple script
- The script API is extended – doAll (group operation), assign (direct assignment), info (informing)
- The ability to use real devices directly
- Added the ability to add device parameters in scripts and edit them via UI
- Added a mechanism for informing & sending a test message
- The table of addresses for informing is added
- Added pop-up visualization customization
- Added flags for the device to write to the database
- Added the API of the plugin commands in the manifest
- Added error indicator for the device
- Added Timeline widget
- HTML editor added
- Added alerts in the form of a pop-up window
- Fixed display of the legend in the widget Graph
Plugin Email - v1.0.2 (18.05.18)
- A service plugin for sending e-mails has been published (E-Mail).
Plugin P2P - v0.0.2 (14.05.18)
- P2P plugin is published. Allows users to log on to their remote intraHouse servers without dedicated “white” IP addresses.
Plugin Ping - v0.0.1 (11.05.18)
- Ping plugin is published. Designed to monitor network devices in local and global networks.
Plugin Xiaomi MiHome - v0.0.15 (24.04.18)
- Added the ability to work with multiple gateways
- Added commands for adding and removing devices
- Added a Text widget for Screens
- Added flag inversion for discrete channel
- Added the ability to relink devices on the mimic diagram
- Added attributes of the analog device. Dimensions and number of decimal places
- Added widget Html
- Added log list
- Added the ability to customize the columns in the logs
- Various bug fixes
Sensors Emulator (10.03.18)
- Added plug-in for emulating the work of sensors.
- Changes in the work with geographical maps
- Changes in the work with the “Navigator” widget.
- Various bug fixes
- Added section “Maps”. Placing elements on the map using the drag & drop method with georeferencing.
- The item selection filter for the “Navigator” widget has been added
- Updated SD image for download with intraHouse system up to version 4.1.10
KernelChip Laurent-2 v1.0.3 (20.02.18)
- Fixed bug when working with temperature sensor
- Added mechanism for loading / unloading scripts into zip files. Now installers of the system can share the developed scenarios
- Significant changes in the structure of the system and the corresponding changes in the visualization
- Added the “Navigator” widget. It allows to simplify essentially the organization of transitions between levels (floors) and subsystems (light, climate …)
- Published plugins: KernelChip, MegaD, Raspberry Pi, Wago TCP, Xiaomi
- Added mechanism for debugging scripts and plugins.
A beta version of the native application for smartphones and tablets based on the Android operating system was released.
- Added the ability to work with projects. Upload the project to the zip file, download the project from the zip file ..
- Added a Dashboard with information about the state of the system nn the Project Manager home page.
- Added mechanism for updating the system.
- The module of work with graphs is added
- Added a module for working with MySql database
- Added a module for working with the log
- Getting started with the new version of the system – intraHouse Cherry